Alex and Amanda Lamb from My Flat Pack Home.
You may remember Amanda as the stunning lady in the Scottish Widows advert which ran for years on tv.
She's now the host of "My Flat Pack Home" which features all types of building projects. Booths have been featured in 2 programmes to date and had a huge response from the viewers. Amanda couldn't believe how quickly the garden studio went up - almost to the point where the film crew didn't have enough footage to make one of the shows.
7 Reasons To Buy From Booths
- QC6 & QC7 comply with building regulations
- No deposit required
- Prices include VAT and free delivery up to 100 miles
- Planning permission not normally required
- Unique 25 year guarantee
- Take it with you when you move house
- Truly zero maintenance - no painting or staining for at least 25 years
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the great team of blokes who came to install my garden studio yesterday! It was -6 degrees and they worked through into the dark to get my 16x8 finished. Such a laugh, great banter but most importantly a job well done! Thank you so much x
On 26 May 2015 at 10:26, Dave Chadwick wrote:
Hi Ian - I've worked in the office nearly every day for the last 3 years now and am very impressed with it.