Iain Wetherell is the data control officer for Booths Garden Studios. He can be contacted at
What information do we collect?
We collect customers names, addresses and telephone numbers so as to deliver garden studios
to them. The data is collected by a customer subscribing to our newsletter or via email or via
phone conversations. We don't collect any personal data from third parties.
How do we use personal information?
- The data is used to deliver garden studios and fulfill service obligations.
- It is also used to organise studio visits for our customers on a mutual consent basis. If a
customer requests that this should not happen to them then they are never contacted.
- delivering marketing and events communication and providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirement
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
- consent is given by our customers for us to contact them.
• Once a customer has bought a garden studio we use their details to fulfill our
guarantee commitment to them.
- Customers can easily unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- If a customer requests no further contact then we will never contact them again.
When do we share personal data
We treat personal data confidential very seriously and never disclose or share it with third parties without permission.
Where do we store and process personal data?
The data is stored in online google accounts.
How do we secure personal data?
All the data is password protected.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We retain data until a customer requests that we don't. Data is used to fulfill our guarantees to that customer. If a customer asks to be taken off our newsletter we unsubscribe that person and delete their email details. If they request we delete all information about them then this is swiftly done.
Your rights in relation to personal data
- access to personal information can easily be requested.
- personal information can be corrected or edited or deleted if the person so wishes.
- customers can lodge a complaint with our data officer, Iain Wetherell, and it will be swiftly dealt with.
- Customer details are sometimes passed to prospective customers but only after they have given their consent.
Use of automated decision-making and profiling
Automated decision-making is not used.
How to contact us?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07590 067 120 or 01832 205038. Letters can be posted to Booths Garden Studios Weldon Road Upper Benefield Peterborough PE8 5AS.
Cookies are used to help understand our customers user experience of our website via google analytics.
Linking to other websites / third party content
We do not link to third party websites unless a customer asks us to, in which case we may link to their business or hobby website.